1. Publish links to Facebook Profile/Page/Group, Twitter (user controllable)
2. Upload photos to an album on Facebook/Page/Group (user controllable)
3. Support various actions (thread creation, thread reply etc.) and support lots of third party add-ons. Administrator can disable actions independently. For full list see below.
4. Possible to recover from a failed attempt (token expire or connection error, etc.)
5. Statistics support (daily, weekly, monthly)
6. Can operate in two way: immediate sharing or performing delayed share for best user experience.
1. Upload files and directories inside `upload` to XenForo's root directory. Select "Merge" for everything if you are asked
- Status update (can be configured for auto-sharing)
- Thread create (can be configured for auto-sharing, with forum overriding)
- Thread reply
- XenForo Resource Manager:
- Resource create
- Resource update
- Showcase: Item Publish
- sonnb - XenGallery: Photo Upload
- Xen Media Gallery: Image Upload
- [XI] Blog: Entry Publish
2. Import the .xml file using XenForo add-on importer
3. If XenForo installation has custom styles, make sure to copy bdSocialShare directory inside styles/default directory to custom style directories
4. Configure supported actions in AdminCP > Home > Options > [bd] Social Share
5. Configure social network permission for users/groups as needed.