XenRio là gì ?
XenRio là một trình duyệt sống streaming và front-end . Nó định kỳ cạo API khác nhau để giữ cho người dùng của bạn thông báo về các chương trình phát sóng đang sống có liên quan đến cộng đồng của bạn . Nó cho phép bạn thiết lập các loại khác nhau của các hạn chế để phục vụ trực tiếp cho cộng đồng của bạn .
Các tính năng:
Đang tải video, xin vui lòng chờ...
BBcode có thể được sử dụng như sau :
This is the secondary embed code which allows users to embed channels which have not been "approved". Using the code above, it will embed the channel "8wayrun" using the embed codes for Twitch.TV. However, there will be no embedded chatroom.Supported Platforms:PHP: Bấm vào để copy code
- Twitch.TV (channel and scrape support)
- Justin.TV (channel and scrape support)
- Hitbox.TV (channel and scrape support)
- Ustream.TV (channel and scrape support)
- Livestream (channel and scrape support)
- Dailymotion (channel and scrape support, no chat)
- CyberGame.TV (channel and scrape support, no chat)
- upload the contents of the attached zip to your XF root
- install from file on server: "library/EWRrio/addon-EWRrio.xml"
- set options for the addon in administration control panel
- set usergroup permissions for various rights
- install from file on server: "library/EWRporta/Block/XML/StreamsLive.xml"
You will notice that you can "enable/disable" streaming services. Disabling a service DOES NOT completely disable the service, users will still be able to embed channels from that service, as well as submit channels for that service. The "enable/disable" option simply tells the system whether or not you wish to scrape that specific service. Services that do not have scrape support will never be scraped, even if they are set to enabled.
Many of the limitations of this addon are due to the poor/outdated API support from various streaming services. You'll notice that a few of the platforms listed above do not have "scrape support". This is because their public APIs do not have a method to scrape for live streams.
However, channel support was added for these platforms anyways so that users can submit their channels and then those channels and their related chatroom can be embedded on your forum. Unfortunately, without scrape support, channels using those platforms will never appear on the "live streams" list.
In addition to these scrape limitations, there are additional limitations for using the secondary embed codes for Ustream.TV. I have outlined these limitations on this post: